Choosing Paving Contractors for Property Owners in Ashtead
If you own a property in Ashtead and have been looking for professional paving contractors to undertake a driveway, block paving or patio installation, searching through the long list of companies in Surrey may be proving difficult. Most contractors offer very similar services so the best way of differentiating between them is to make contact and to ask questions that will help you make an informed decision.
- Ask paving contractors how long they have been in the hard landscaping business. How many years of combined experience do their employees have?
- Always ask for references. If you need a driveway or patio installation, for example, ask to talk to previous clients in Ashtead who have had similar work completed
- Make arrangements to view previously installed driveways or block paving projects with a contractor to get a clear indication of the quality of their work
- Ask for a clear explanation of design and installation plans. Be sure to ask for product samples or photographs of similar work done in the past
- Property owners in Ashtead should ensure a written agreement is signed prior to a driveway, paving or patio installation to include a full description of the proposed work, the agreed budget and the estimated schedule for completion
- Ensure your chosen paving contractors offer a written guarantee of workmanship on all hard landscaping work. Remember to ask if the company is insured
Choosing T.S. McLaughlin and Son
We can undertake block paving and patio installation projects throughout Ashtead as a trusted paving contractor that has been covering the whole of Surrey for fifteen years. We are happy to provide references from previous customers and to show you examples of our finished work on request. When we design driveways or any other hard landscaping features, we’ll always provide a detailed plan and a full schedule of works.
Because our company unconditionally guarantees all projects, homeowners in Ashtead can use our services with confidence. We carry full employer and public liability insurance, free written quotations are available and our company owner is always available to oversee projects and to offer the best in practical help and advice.